See how simple it is to keep smoking
while you learn to quit.....
Our patented Pack Strap® will
reduce your cigarette consumption by 20% in just seven days. Try it.
You'll be convinced that you CAN quit smoking easily.
Click here to open a full-size, printable (Adobe Acrobat Reader
required) Pack Strap. Print out the Pack Strap, and then cut the
Pack Strap out as
indicated by the dotted lines.
2. Notice that there are eight columns, one for each day of
the week and a total column. At the top of the daily columns,
indicate the day of the week starting with today.
3. At the top of each DAY column, estimate how many
cigarettes you smoked per day last week. For example, if you
normally smoke one pack per day, write 20 above each column. If you
smoke a pack and a half on weekends, write 30 over the days marked
Saturday and Sunday.
4. Smoke as much as you want, but you must change your brand
of cigarette to a new brand.
5. Every time you smoke from now on, put a little vertical
line next to the appropriate hour in the day. Wrap the Pack Strap
around your cigarette package with a rubber band and transfer the Pack
Strap from pack to pack that you smoke during the week.
6. Tuck a small pencil (one from a golf course works well)
into the pack or be sure to carry a pen with you to record your
7. At the end of the week, tally the number of
cigarettes smoked per day and for the
week and compare it to your estimated
8. Give us a call toll free at 800-828-4357 and
we'll show you how to convert this information to a 20%
reduction in cigarettes the following week.